Dentro del marco operativo 2007-2013 de los Fondos de Cohesión promovidos por la
Within the operational framework 2007-2013 of the Cohesion Funds promoted by the European Union, the Port Authority develops three operations co-financed by these funds:
Included in this operation are the construction works of the second phase of the expansion of the Port of Ferrol (Exterior Port), at Cabo Prioriño, involving extending the 658 m long Ribera de Salado Pier with a 20 m draught, executed in the first phase,
and the construction perpendicular to it of a 145 m long lock pier with a variable draught. This operation also includes the habilitation and supply of services to the promenades associated with this second phase.
– Enlargement works in the Port of Ferrol (Exterior Port) – 2nd phase
– Works on installations, services and exploitation of the Exterior Port: internal networks – 2nd phase
– Paving works on the main street of the 2nd phase of the outer port
– Actions on Cariño beach (corrective measure No. 20 of the Environmental Monitoring Plan in the port enlargement works)
– Paving work on the manoeuvring and public use surface in the auxiliary pier of the 2nd phase of the Exterior Port: surface between the lines to 37.1 and 100.85 m of the edge.
– Paving works on surfaces available for concession in the Exterior Port (Phase A).
– Paving work on the surfaces for manoeuvring and public use in the main pier of the 2nd phase of the Exterior Port.
– Work on security systems, control and telecommunications in the Exterior Port -2nd phase
We include in this operation the improvement work on the draughts in the access channel to the interior of the Ria of Ferrol: elimination of localized points with draughts below the nominal level of the channel (-12 m MLLW) and improvement of the safety
area in Veriles (-10 m maximum LLW).
– Improvement of draughts in the access channel inside the Ria of Ferrol
Brief description of the operation:
The operation includes the work needed to provide a railway access to the promenades annexed to the North Enclosure pier, as well as the construction of a track bed.
– Rail access to the Fernández Ladreda enclosure pie